Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Delicious Dips

So I just established my first business.... Hooray! Now all I need is my first customer. As could be assumed from the title of this blog its me making and delivering dips to all of my wonderful friends throughout Sydney. Since its a shitty rainy winter day this is not exactly dip weather however I hope that once it starts to get sunny again I will get lots of loyal customers demanding my dips. Here is a quick list of available dips:
  • Hommus
  • Beetroot Hommus
  • Pumpkin Hommus
  • Besto Pesto
  • Spinach and Sheep Cheese
  • Basil, Chilli and Fetta
  • Thai Style Pesto
  • Roasted Garlic
  • Fresh Salsa
  • Super Spicy Salsa
  • Babaganoush
  • Roasted Capsicum
  • Bean Supreme
  • Guacamole
  • Tzatziki
 Hopefully that is a sufficient list to get the party people excited. I really just needed to take that big first step of creating the facebook group and then let the orders roll in. Anyways thats enough outta me...

Word.